In the last 4 months I have been working in many schools and working with different iPads and their cases/covers
Choosing a iPad case is like choosing shoes, it need to meet a variety of different uses. Often when school purchase their ipads, they forget about the cover, they happily order the IPads, spend the budget for ICT (information Communication Technology) without setting aside any money for cases.
Here are my rules for a successful ipad case purchase:
- – The corner of the ipad should be covered,
- – There should be a cover on the screen when not it use
- – The cover should be a magnetic off switch (has little magnets that turn the screen off).
- Students need to be able to adjust the volume and the lock switch on the side, without removing the cover
- The cover needs to leave the rear camera visible
- The ipad should be chargeable with the cover on.
Here are my top 4
BELKIN TRIFOLD PREMIERE FOLIO
– folds 3 different ways
– under $40
-different colours available
IPAD SMART CASE
– Mac recommended
– light weight
different colours available
TARGUA MNI IPAD VUSCAPE CASE
– for the mini + standard
– leather made
built in keyboard
funcional for typing