Today I was challenged to follow these steps so here i go…..
Step 1. Write a list of 10 things you are happy and grateful for in your life.
Step 2. Take a few minutes to focus on your list and really FEEL the happy and positive emotions.
Step 3. Every time a negative thought pops into your head today, take out your list and focus on one or more of them. Remember to FEEL, not just think.
Step 4. Repeat.
Step 5. Report back.
- I got to go on the holiday of a life time.
- I live in London
- I enjoy the most important part of my job. (the clients/ children)
- I am healthy
- I am able to run
- I have a loving family who misses me.
- My niece is healthy and growing every day
- I can afford to meet all my needs and most of my wants
- I have a set of close friends who I can depend on.
- I am most of the time happy and I don’t have to please anyone but me.
Now I challenge all of you to do the same and report back in the comments section of this post.